About PMD Financial Advisers
PMD Financial Advisers provides you with the confidence and peace of mind about your current and future financial position.
We work in partnership with families, high net worth individuals, business executives and business owners to provide comprehensive and highly customised solutions. Our services span the areas of:
- Wealth creation - building a strong asset base
- Retirement planning - strategies to achieve your retirement savings goals
- Superannuation - growing your balance to deliver the income you need
- Investments - insight on investment options to meet your goals
- Risk insurance - protecting your financial position
- Self-managed superannuation funds - stay updated on the benefits
- Aged care - ensure the decisions that you make will be the right decisions
- Financial guidance for children - the best investment options for your family.
Contact our team today
Our servicesView all
ArticlesView all articles
The four principles of low-volatility equity investment
Recent market turbulence has heightened many investors’ interest in low-volatility equity strategies. While it’s well known that a portfolio of low-volatility stocks can potentially outperform the market over time (the “low-volatility paradox”), stock selection is important.
The cost of retirement
Everyone has a different vision for their retirement. Yours might involve overseas and interstate travel and an active social life. Or perhaps you prefer spending time with family, working in the garden or volunteering.However, you choose to spend your time, it’s important to make sure you have enough funds to support your retirement lifestyle. Forward planning now can make all the difference in the future.
Keeping up on your super contributions during volatility
After a downturn in share prices and higher market volatility, many super fund members may think twice about continuing to make voluntary contributions. In contrast, compulsory employer contributions power on – regardless of prevailing market conditions.