Our process is well defined, easy to follow, and we do all the work.
- The first meeting - at no charge or obligation – is used to review your current financial situation and to determine what you would like to achieve (can take 1-1.5 hours). We also discuss how we can help, and the cost to build a strategic plan.
- Follow- up meeting if needed (no charge).
- Send out an Engagement Letter with the agreed actions and charges to be signed off.
- Information gathering process - in order to build a detailed game plan we require detailed information from you on your financial situation. We do this via a Personal Financial Questionnaire and also gather other pertinent information.
- We undertake a forensic analysis of that information, model scenarios and formulate strategies to achieve your goals.
- This information is then detailed into a comprehensive Statement of Advice document (stages 4 to 6 will take up to 4 weeks).
- Meeting to present the Statement of Advice document and to ensure your understanding of the recommendations and the potential benefits of your financial plan.
- Assist in implementing the agreed advice as required.