About PMD Financial Advisers
PMD Financial Advisers provides you with the confidence and peace of mind about your current and future financial position.
We work in partnership with families, high net worth individuals, business executives and business owners to provide comprehensive and highly customised solutions. Our services span the areas of:
- Wealth creation - building a strong asset base
- Retirement planning - strategies to achieve your retirement savings goals
- Superannuation - growing your balance to deliver the income you need
- Investments - insight on investment options to meet your goals
- Risk insurance - protecting your financial position
- Self-managed superannuation funds - stay updated on the benefits
- Aged care - ensure the decisions that you make will be the right decisions
- Financial guidance for children - the best investment options for your family.
Contact our friendly team today
Our servicesView all
ArticlesView all articles
Overall, we are likely to see a slowdown in growth for both the Australian and global economies over the next year. Upcoming elections, including our own Federal election, will have a major influence on the economy as will government spending.
Tax tips and tax return hints
As we come close to the end of June, here are some initial tips and hints to help you get started.
Heart health by numbers
Some risks for cardiovascular disease can’t be changed, such as age and family history, but many are lifestyle-related, which is good news – you have the power to reduce your risk(1). This is vital given that heart disease is the single biggest killer of Australians(2). Maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly and eating well are some of the best ways to prevent heart disease. Keep the following numbers in mind.