About PMD Financial Advisers
PMD Financial Advisers provides you with the confidence and peace of mind about your current and future financial position.
We work in partnership with families, high net worth individuals, business executives and business owners to provide comprehensive and highly customised solutions. Our services span the areas of:
- Wealth creation - building a strong asset base
- Retirement planning - strategies to achieve your retirement savings goals
- Superannuation - growing your balance to deliver the income you need
- Investments - insight on investment options to meet your goals
- Risk insurance - protecting your financial position
- Self-managed superannuation funds - stay updated on the benefits
- Aged care - ensure the decisions that you make will be the right decisions
- Financial guidance for children - the best investment options for your family.
Contact our friendly team today
Our servicesView all
ArticlesView all articles
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) – What does it mean?
What does Gross Domestic Product (GDP) mean? Well, it depends who you ask. If you ask the renowned artist Banksy, it is a means by which trademarks can be registered.
Be conscious of how you invest in equities during the ‘retirement risk zone’
In the years just before and after your retirement is a period known as the retirement risk zone. It’s a decade when your nest egg is likely to be its highest.
Two common errors investors make…and how to overcome them
Understanding compounding and portfolio rebalancing could have helped investors overcome emotion-driven decisions during a turbulent six months for stock markets. Duncan Lamont shares why.