About PMD Financial Advisers
PMD Financial Advisers provides you with the confidence and peace of mind about your current and future financial position.
We work in partnership with families, high net worth individuals, business executives and business owners to provide comprehensive and highly customised solutions. Our services span the areas of:
- Wealth creation - building a strong asset base
- Retirement planning - strategies to achieve your retirement savings goals
- Superannuation - growing your balance to deliver the income you need
- Investments - insight on investment options to meet your goals
- Risk insurance - protecting your financial position
- Self-managed superannuation funds - stay updated on the benefits
- Aged care - ensure the decisions that you make will be the right decisions
- Financial guidance for children - the best investment options for your family.
Contact our friendly team today
Our servicesView all
ArticlesView all articles
2019 Federal Budget announcement
This year’s Federal Budget is an ‘election budget’ with future tax cuts for all Australians, especially low and middle income earners. Overall, there were minimal changes to super proposed in the Budget, with minor changes to super contributions for older Australians.
7 technology disruptions happening now: Autumn 2019
Australia looks to be in the later stages of the business cycle, and is not alone here among its developed economy peers. In an environment of potentially slowing growth, we propose that a way forward is to invest in companies which are “share-takers” – companies that can gain market share from technology-enabled advances in their business model, and in changes in consumer behaviour.
Bullet-proofing your equity income portfolio
It’s obvious, if you’re a retiree you need income. With cash and fixed interest offering low yields, equities are a good place to look for income. On the surface, it may seem easy creating an income portfolio from shares – just select stocks from a list of high dividend yielders. However, setting up an income portfolio is harder than you think.